This showed up in my email box, courtesy of Kevin “Slickpuppy” Mulder and Chiaroscuro:
There’s a whole lot of stuff I have to explain here:
– I am not a cheetah. But clearly certain people thought it’d be funny to draw me as one.
– The black beret is supposed to be my Dorsai Irregulars beret, but it just comes off looking French. Sticking out tongue
– I am not Danish, but I’m a fan of Denmark.
– The character art itself is a parody of a comic called Scandinavia and the World. In that comic, all of the countries are represented by characters. Denmark is portrayed as a drunk, Christiania is a pot smoking teenager, Svalbard is a badass, Sweden has nuclear mutants, etc. Yes, my country (the USA) is in there. I leave it to you, the reader to discover how it’s represented.
– Chiaroscuro is a chef, as his username here implies. He’s not really trying to kill me, he just wants to make me dinner.
– I am not a cheetah
More pictures/artwork of Giza can be found over here.